Wednesday 14 November 2012

something a bit different!!

Hiya guys!!

Firstly i think an apology is due. I haven't posted in a while as i've had a death in the family so have had funeral arrangements etc to be dealing with. I'm not going to go into it but i notice some of you beautiful people have still been clicking on my blog so thank you!!

On my last post i said i would do a blog on my halloween nails, some reviews and something a bit different. Well this is the something a bit different post!!

On Halloween i ventured down to blackpool for a 3 day break as i was finally going to meet my idol Karen Barber!!! For anyone unsure of who she is, she's a professional ice skater. I have to say she's amazing. I've admired her for so many years and it was such a dream come true meeting. I had a skating lesson with her and Dan Whiston and my socks were well and truly rocked!!
Yes i was a complete idiot as i was so nervous but it was the best 2 hours of my life.
This is me with Dan......i'll save my karen on for later!!

On the 1st November i have to say i was on a massive comedown!! it was horrible!! I spent the day doing as much sightseeing as you can in blackpool in the pouring rain, i went to the sea life centre and madame tussauds. Is it weird i was a bit starstruck with waxworks??.......

Just a few pictures!!

Then on the 2nd November i had a ticket to see Kyran Brackens ice party which karen and dan were performing in. I have one word to describe it. Amazing. All the skaters were fantastic and there was a beautiful tribute to stephen gately which i have to be honest reduced me to tears within the first minute!!
Karen and Dan skated to Me and Mrs Jones which was such a beautiful performance. And the best bit, was the "cast" (don't know if that's what you'd call them!!) Skated round the rink at the end and Karen gave me a hug!! i nearly died.

I don't really know what more to say as the whole 3 days were such a blur!! I'm going to get straight on and do a review of a nail polish now and post it so you'll get 2 posts in 1 day!! lucky people hehe.
I'll leave you with my favourite picture tho which of course is of me and Karen.
Thanks again guys for still clicking and looking

Rhiannydd
xxx



1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about the death in your family. Don't worry about blogging, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete